Taking Reservations : Kinder Goats

KinderKorner

Songster
10 Years
Mar 8, 2009
Southern Illinois
It's getting closer to kidding time. So I figured I would put out there what will be avalible this fall. I have 5 does kidding early Nov. 4 Registered Kinders, and 1 unregistered.

This will be their second freshening, and we are really excited to see what this new season produces.

We are bred to three different bucks. Most of the babies will be related. But if your looking for a breeding pair or more we will have a limited number of unrelated ones.

We sold out quickly last year. So we are offering reservations on who gets to choose first.

All of these does are pets. We are not a larging breeding facility. We do this as a hobby, but we are serious about it.

We are tested CAE free.

All babies sold will be dehorned, vaccinated, tattoed, wormed, and weaned.

We will drive and meet people. But we are located right next to a beautiful park that would be a great place for a mini vacation if your driving from a long distance.

We will have another round of kidding with 6 more does this spring. More unrelated. We might be willing to hold a baby from this fall until spring if someone wants to get a spring baby and a fall baby. By then the fall babies would be 8+ months old. We would be willing to sell fall babies bred in the spring if they grow big enough by pick up time.

If you have any questions or would like more information you can PM me, email me at [email protected], or call 618-615-2629.

I will add pictures of does and last years babies in next post.

This Buck
Wilbur Van Gogh

chick8.jpg

Is a milking line, 4th generation. Thinner built.

Bred to:

chick11.jpg

Sara Rabbit
2nd generation doe. She is the IDEAL Kinder. She is our largest doe topping out at 130 pounds right now 3 month pregnent. (They are smaller than 26") She was a quad baby. She milks easily and gave us 1.5 quarts twice a day first freshening. Heavily meaty and muscly, she is great for both milk and meat babies.

chick16.jpg

Lucie Cocoa
5th generation doe. She is shorter and wide. Sweet as can be. Nice and straight. Will produce shorter compact babies.

Then we have
kody.jpg

Ambrosia's Kodiac
2nd generation huge buck. He is a super thick, dual meat and dairy boy. Mom was the favorite milker out of the USA's largest Kinder herd. He has a lovely personality. And oh so well built. You can see the fat rolls on his neck.
smile.png

Bred to:

goato.jpg

O 'meg' A Surprise
5th generation. Heavy built, tall doe.
Was a rescue we got from a breeder that had gotten frostbite as a newborn. Her deformities don't affect her beautiful big kids. Or her nice bloodlines.

goatie.jpg

Goatie
Unregistered. She is a heavy spotted crossbred. She has produced some great meat kids that look no different than the registereds. She is not a milk goat. She has itty bitty teats. But her kids are great for meat, or pets! Full of personality, and super smart

chick10.jpg

Jasper Noelle
5 generation young buckling. He is a beautiful tri colored grey agouti, with a belly band on both sides. He is Lucie's and Wilburs kid from last year. He is still growing. But right now he's got a short and heavy shape like his momma. Bred to:

lilly2s.jpg

lilyrj.jpg

Another IDEAL kinder. She is a wonderful shape. Prettiest doe. Heavy boned, and our easiest to milk. Has produced two BIG perfect kids that shared her same color.

Some of the kids from the these does.

izzie.jpg

Queen Isabella
Doeling from Kody and Sara.

dandy.jpg

Dandylion
Buckling from Kody and Lily

briarrabbit.jpg

Brer Rabbit
Buckling from Kody and Sara

kodakz.jpg

Kodak Moment
Buckling from Meg and Kody

babya.jpg

Twins Jasper Noelle and Jingle Belle from Wilbur and Lucie

Quote:
I thought you were coming to live with me anyways... just bring the goaties then..
cool.png

What is a Kinder Goat? I am thinking seriously about getting goats again in the next year or so. Have to have fencing and shelter first. The tendency here is to put the horse before the cart .... and wonder why the cart don't go nowhere..
I used to raise Toggenbergs for milk. And now I am allergic to dairy so what better thing to do than to raise my own milk again?
Are Kinders a smaller version of goat?
Thanks for any info

Back
Top Bottom