Tarry stool

CTDELANEY

Chirping
Dec 25, 2023
This is a picture of stool from one of our girls . I keep seeing this . I clean the poop out daily. The girls get ACV in there water daily . They FreeRange Daily in a wooded area . They are given Omega Feed Daily . They get some treats daily . We had been giving a brew of herbs …. Oregano.
Im not sure which way to go . Please advise .

Attachments

• IMG_3200.png
    IMG_3200.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_3199.png
    IMG_3199.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
  • image000000.jpeg
    image000000.jpeg
    504.6 KB · Views: 8
Are you sure you're not seeing dried cecal poops? They're dark brown and viscous when fresh, and they are black when they are several hours old and begin to dry out.

Do the birds have access to any wood ash disposed around the place to augment your soil? How about any water treatments consisting of magnesium sulfate?

Are you sure you're not seeing dried cecal poops? They're dark brown and viscous when fresh, and they are black when they are several hours old and begin to dry out.

Do the birds have access to any wood ash disposed around the place to augment your soil? How about any water treatments consisting of magnesium sulfate?
Possibly some wood ash

i really don’t know the difference in the poops yet .

Wood ash possibly in the yard scattered about but not tons of it . No epsom salts anywhere .
The water they are given is before treatment tanks so not treated with any salts .

Back
Top Bottom