Taylor Swift concert in Grand Rapids MI 9-2-09

wyliefarms

Songster
11 Years
Aug 19, 2008
Fowlerville,MI
14680_summer_2009_2_114.jpg

An early Christmas present for my 3 daughters, tickets to a Taylor Swift concert!

Taylor put on an excellent show and I would go and see another one in a heartbeat!
love.gif

This is a picture from her last song in the concert. She got rained on and there were words in the rain. Really cool!
celebrate.gif

Sarah

Last edited:
Neat! I think its so funny that she is famous enough to have her own concerts now! I saw her twice when she only had one cd out. Once she played with Tim McGraw and the other time was with George Strait. She was excellent then. I can imagine she probably put on a good show by herself!

Edited to add: She actually opened for both tim mcgraw and george strait, so she was only on stage for like three or four songs. Amazing how quickly she rose up in fame!

Last edited:
Quote:
We saw Taylor at the Palace in Detroit in June as the opening act for Keith Urban. We bought those tickets, then I found out a month later that she was having her own tour. She did a few things from June, but it was really good!

She had a message for the middle school/high school crowd too. It is ok to not be in the 'cool' group. Taylor didn't fit in at school, if she would of she would of never persuded her passion for writing songs and singing she said. School is just a few years and the best years are yet to come.

Back
Top Bottom