Tell me my easter egger is a pullet !

LegbarMama

Songster
Mar 17, 2021
This is my fav chick, but her comb has started turning red. What do yall think? About 5 weeks old.
20230616_144634.jpg

I agree 100% with those saying pullet, I have "her" twin and she is the best mannered chicken you could ask for, if that's such a thing :) Would love to see pictures in a few weeks to see "her" progression.

I agree 100% with those saying pullet, I have "her" twin and she is the best mannered chicken you could ask for, if that's such a thing :) Would love to see pictures in a few weeks to see "her" progression.
I really hope yall are right because I seriously adore her!!! Even if she isn't a she I am going to try to make it work out lol. I also have this sweetie pie
20230620_185149.jpg
Their combs are developing at the same rate so I hope they're both pullets🤞 I'd love to see a pic of your girl!

Blondie.jpg

Sorry about the clarity, she was not wanting to stand still for her photo shoot last evening. She is 4.5 weeks old, comb is just starting a slight pink. My daughter named her Lydia, I call her Blondie, she was the "freebie" sent to us from McMurray.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom