Tell me one nice thing about your spouse!

I have WHAT in my yard?

Songster
11 Years
Jun 24, 2008
Eggberg, PA
OK one good habit to get into:

Think of one good thing about your spouse/wife.husband/SO.

Tell me one good thing that they do or one good character trait.

MY DH brings home cans of gasoline to fill my tank so I don't have to go to the station.

Your turn.

My dh is the best husband ever. He does so many things it would be hard to name just one.

One little thing is he will get up and adjust the heat or air if I say I'm hot or cold.

She doesn't exist to drive me insane!
lol.png

My hubby makes it a point to ask me every evening how my day went & if I need to vent, he's there to lend and ear or shoulder. He'll also do the grocery shopping on the wkend if I make him a list!

Once a month my husband goes shopping to make sure the house is stocked with chocolate.
wink.png
I think it may have a lot to do with self preservation. Oh, and he lets me have as many animals as I want with the exception of cats.

OUCH...
This thread was started in 2007!!! and only three posts?
Something is amiss..
Something love about my spouse. SHE HAS not Shot me. yet.

No seriously, she is almost perfect!!! loves my kids, manages two business', elected to not go to work so she could stay home and raise our children.
tons more things but lets see what others can post.

He lets me pick what we watch, even if it means only seeing half of the SuperBowl. But that is so trivial, really one BIG nice thing about him is he loves me, and I can be very unlovable at times!

Back
Top Bottom