Tell me something GOOD that happened to you today.

When I almost gave away my brother's birthday surprise, he himself provided a way for me to cover my tracks.
th.gif
gig.gif

Last edited:
Well today was my birthday so I got to sit around and take care of my animals and do whatever I wanted.

Then I got to go get a pedicure and new flip flops.

Then dinner and a movie.

Then came home and kitties are all snuggly.
love.gif

I have been searching Craigs List for a year for some nice cages for my rabbits.
caf.gif
I raise and show Jersey Woolies and Fuzzy Lops.
bun.gif

Yesterday I found a listing for 7 Bass Equipment, Kennel Cages, that would have sold new for around 3000.00! I only gave 350.00 for them and DH and I went to pick them up this morning!
ya.gif
I feel like it's Christmas morning.
celebrate.gif
They are in wonderful condition. There are 4 sets of double stacked 30 x30 and 3 sets of double stacked 30 x 24. The set came with stainless steel feeder boxes and plastic trays. I could have never afforded such a luxury for my bunnies, but I have been truly blessed today. I love my rabbits so much, and I can't wait to get them all cleaned up and get all of them settled in their new apartments.
I am cleaning them up and giving them a nice facelift with new paint. I finished painting one today and they look brand new!
Now I have room for all of my buns and then some.
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif

I'll try to post pics of the rabbitry when I get everything finished.
bun.gif
Bunny

Last edited:
clap.gif
The sun shined & felt really good while my DH & I worked on the chicken run. We didn't quite get it finished & the chick babies (6 wks) got out. CHICKEN CHASE...
lol.png
. We'd round them up, a couple would sneak back out & watch us
tongue2.gif
. We round them up again, a couple more would sneak out again & watch us
tongue2.gif
. I'm sure they were enjoying this new game. Finally we got them all rounded up & put under lock & key in the coop. They did NOT sound happy that the game had ended & were quite boisterous about it. OR...maybe they were in there laughing their heads off
lau.gif

Good: I made a promotional list. Bad: I am not "reachable" for the current two openings for the position. Good: the list is good for FOUR years. And after the top two folks are promoted, I will be reachable.

Better: I will retire before there's another opening.

Back
Top Bottom