Tell me something GOOD that happened to you today.

It's a little early for today....except, I woke up alive....so that's always a good sign.
wink.png

Yesterday the local county humane society made a big food donation to my friend and I, who are wildlife rehabbers. I also saw "my"
alligator in the bayou....I always look for him, and a possum I raised and released came by for some food last night....not chicken. I gave her some dog food and some yogurt.
big_smile.png
(Chickens were all penned up and secured for the night...like they are every night.)

Another good thing....my husband is working in Louisiana but might have a job lined up to work closer to home, and it is a big increase in pay also.

Times is hard... but my chickens are happy and my children are healthy and happy. I live with the love of my life/bestfriend. It is sunny outside. it is early so there is a possibility of good things to come.... hope is always a good thing that i happen to lol

Let's see...went out to eat with my parents and had a good time, talked laughed and had fun. Came back home to feed my duck and check on the chickens and saw 2 recently fledged tufted titmice from my bird box.

Yesterday was the day from Hell. Everything I touched went down in flames. I was so relieved to finally lay my head down and declare the day OVER. The best thing I can say about yesterday is: IT IS FINISHED! So the good news is: I woke up to a brand new day.....unspoiled, untouched, fresh and hopeful. No matter what happens today it will be a great improvement over yesterday! There's something to be said for a fresh start.

Back
Top Bottom