Tell me something GOOD that happened to you today.

Dont I know it! I was prepared to be humble enough to accept minimum wage and to be grateful for it. 9 weeks of unemplyment left after over a year of Looking. woohoo!
That is so AWESOME!!!! I am really happy for you!!!!
celebrate.gif

I woke up...and was able to look down at the green grass...rather than look up and see their roots. I read the obituaries, and my name was not in the list. It's gonna be a good day.
I had my coffee - and realized that no matter how bad things may get, that my faith, my wife and my kids and my parents will always know that they can count on me, and I can count on them.

(What else do I need in terms of an epiphany? Just a better memory, for when things confront me that appear in-surmountable.
big_smile.png
)

For me - real happiness also comes from the gratitude I feel for some good choices made - but even more - recognizing when divine intervention, and dumb luck have saved my hide, many times.

Live everyday like it will be your last....one day - you will be right!

I reconnected with an old friend and we played guitars together in preparation for a show this weekend. Then we toured her awesome garden and chicken coop and roost, admired her big yellow Orp hens and drank good local craft beer. :)

Back
Top Bottom