Test Tubes RP ~ players needed

Wes walked over and got in his stance. Even though his knees were bent, he still was taller than her. Then again, he was 6 feet tall. "Ready?"
(He's only an inch taller than her. She's 5'11" tall.)

"You start." She said calmly, not caring. She had a relaxed stance, though ready. One of the reasons she was the leader was because of her fighting skills, but that didn't mean she didn't practice still.

"We aren't going to run away" Aura said
Still suspicious Kat lowered her hood and her multi-color pink-and-purple hair fell down. Despite it being dark one could see her green eyes and pale face as well.

9de5a2759019cb14c303fe013a1cdce9.jpg
<Her coat

(He's only an inch taller than her. She's 5'11" tall.)

"You start." She said calmly, not caring. She had a relaxed stance, though ready. One of the reasons she was the leader was because of her fighting skills, but that didn't mean she didn't practice still.

(Yeah, I realized that after I typed that. I was too lazy to edit. :p )

Wes grinned and lunged for her; throwing a punch. He didn't want to hurt her but if it was a real fight and he thought that, he would die.

(Yeah, I realized that after I typed that. I was too lazy to edit. :p )

Wes grinned and lunged for her; throwing a punch. He didn't want to hurt her but if it was a real fight and he thought that, he would die.
(lol)

Max saw him coming. She grabbed his fist and, using her shoulder, she flipped him over her shoulder.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom