Test Tubes RP ~ players needed

"Cause you are like us." Aura said and shrugged then looked to Horace and Mel, leaving them to introduce themselves or not.

"Are you now?" Kat said but she knew the answer.

Mel's tail came out from being tucked against her leg and started swooshing. "I think you are," Her ears perked, hearing a sound. The small grin on her face disappeared. "Erasers." She said simply. Her claws came out, preparing for an attack.

Horace nodded and slipped into the shadows. He moved to where he heard them, completely unseen(his power's stealth). He got reconnaissance and headed back. "Ten," he reported. "And they have... wings?" he was confused.

Mel's tail came out from being tucked against her leg and started swooshing. "I think you are," Her ears perked, hearing a sound. The small grin on her face disappeared. "Erasers." She said simply. Her claws came out, preparing for an attack.

Horace nodded and slipped into the shadows. He moved to where he heard them, completely unseen(his power's stealth). He got reconnaissance and headed back. "Ten," he reported. "And they have... wings?" he was confused.
(love your avatar)
Aura looked to Horace and Mel, then to the alley's entrance. She pulled a knife out of her boot and waited. "Run or fight?"

Kat grinned dispite the worried looks of the others. "Oh goody! I haven't fought in awhile! Do you know how boring it is to wander around without anything to fight?" She asked.

Kat grinned dispite the worried looks of the others. "Oh goody! I haven't fought in awhile! Do you know how boring it is to wander around without anything to fight?" She asked.

"I wish it was like that," Melody muttered. She glanced at the Pack, giving them a You ready? look.

Name:Nicole ((Nick for short))
Mutation and/or abilities:Deer horns and legs, Speed, and 360-degree vision
Description of mutation:
Deer horns and antlers-self explanatory, Speed-Can move quickly. 360-degree Vision-Can see all around her but does have a blind spot at the back of her head.
Personality:Quiet, Shy, Easily Frightened, Is more of a flight than fight kind of person.
Group:The pack
Leader/member?:Member
Crush:Horace
Spouse:
Appearance:Carmel colored hair and light golden brown eyes. Darker colored skin and she is about 5'5 1/2.
Picture/description:

Bio:Would probably die ((metaphorically of course)) if Horace found out she liked him.
Other:Ice Cream
User:Wintent

Back
Top Bottom