Test Tubes RP ~ players needed

Sam made herself a couple hamburgers and grabbed a bag of BBQ chips. She sat down in the lazy chair she was sitting in earlier and started eating. She looked around waiting for anything to happen.

Wes walked over to Sam and sat on the armchair. Sam tried to push him off but instead he grabbed one of her hamburgers. "Hey! Give it!" She said. "Nope! Mine now!" He took a bite of it and Sam rolled her eyes and went back to eating. Wes thought of Sam as his little sister, even though they weren't related, so he did things he imagined a big brother would do; steal her food, be very protective of her when she was around a boy, those kind of things.

Kaleb smelt Sam's hamburgers and came down. He sat on the other side of Sam and stole a burger. "Haaaaaaa!" She said through a mouthful of food. Kaleb ate the burger in about 5 bites and reached for the chips that were on her knees. He opened the bag and grabbed a handful then put them back. He munched loudly and waited for something to happen.

(Anyone want to RP with them?)

((I will))

Keiara had gone to the kitchen to get something to eat; she was starving. She heard Sam yelling stuff, so she entered the room to see Sam, Wes, and Kaleb. It looked like they had stolen her food. "Really, you two? she asked, looking at Kaleb and Wes.

Wes looked up and grinned like he was innocent. "Our baby sister here loves sharing her food with us." He said in a sweet voice. Sam smacked him on the arm. "I'm not your baby anything. I'm the same age as you two but shorter." She informed him. Kaleb smiled. "I don't think she wants it back..." He patted his stomach. Sam rolled her eyes and stood up. "Whatever. You know how to cook, you two can fend for yourselves for now on." Sam walked to the kitchen and put her plate into the sink. She went back to the living room to see Wes and Kaleb fighting over the lazy chair. "Boys... So, Keiara, want to do something besides watch these two looney tunes fight over a chair?"

Jean watched the two boys fighting over the chair for a moment, then went to get something to eat.

Aura grinned as the burgers were delivered to them. She looked to Horace, then started eating.

Aura glanced to the door when Kat entered. Her eyes widened and she nudged Horace. She turned to look at Kat again, then out the door, checking for erasers.

Back
Top Bottom