Tetra Tints

Chickenheadmate

Songster
6 Years
Mar 4, 2018
Mansfield, TX
Looking to add a couple hens to my flock and came across pullets called Tetra tints which I’d never heard of. They are like a WL with hardly and black markings.
Seller says they lay a cream color egg.

Any one have any of these? If so, how to They compare to standard WL?

Could they be cross between a WL and a BA or BR?

I had five. They were some of my best layers ever. Basically, they're a white version of a Golden Comet/Cinnamon Queen/Isa Brown/Red Sex Link/Red Star. In fact, some places, they're called an Amber Star (just like the Red Star, RSL, and the Black Star, BSL). :thumbsup

As far as compared to the White Leghorn, there's no other chicken breed like the WL, including other colors of Leghorns. Some suggest Black Australorps, but if you're looking for the factory chicken, go Isa Brown.

I had five. They were some of my best layers ever. Basically, they're a white version of a Golden Comet/Cinnamon Queen/Isa Brown/Red Sex Link/Red Star. In fact, some places, they're called an Amber Star (just like the Red Star, RSL, and the Black Star, BSL). :thumbsup

As far as compared to the White Leghorn, there's no other chicken breed like the WL, including other colors of Leghorns. Some suggest Black Australorps, but if you're looking for the factory chicken, go Isa Brown.
:goodpost:

Back
Top Bottom