Texas Chickenstock 2008 - update 1st page

I will be on the lookout for some pullets. Im looking for New Hamshire, RIR, or Speckeld Sussex.

Carla I would like to bring beans again if that sounds good.

Joe.

Joe,
Beans sound good to me.

Good luck in your hunt for pullets. Have you checked with Michele (blue90292) to see if she has any available ? If she doesn't, Hand Poultry may have some.

thanks carla!
big_smile.png

hey joe, i recently acquired some very nice RIR's from a breeder that got his birds from this guy up north that wins all the shows. i separated my birds last week and so by the time chickenstock comes along, i should have some eggs. from this rooster. i know you said pullets but you could always sell the roos you hatch on craigslist. i bet your daughters would love to see those little guys hatch.
wink.png

looking forward to your beans again, joe. they were yummy.

carla, i figure i'll be bringing that butter cake again. it seemed everyone liked it okay.

michele

Hey Carla and All,

I'll be coming this year with Nick and Sam. The dh will be off whitewater rafting. I'll bring cheesecake or anything that no one else is bringing. Let me know what we need.

Karen

Michele,

I just started raising utility pigeons and have my hands full with that. So I dont want to take on hatching any chickens but thanks for the offer. Maybe later.

I live 20 mins from Waco and I will try to make it. I'm new here and I think this would be a great place to meet new people.

Back
Top Bottom