Thank you MississippiFarmboy! Chicken Math included UPDATE #23

Quote:
considering I want ducks and maybe turkeys... yeah

Why would you WANT turkeys? Haven't you read my warnings?!?!

I need protection from your brownie stealing ninja emus

Quote:

Turkeys?? To get them fattened up then eat them for Thanksgiving or as in keep them on the farm?
<-- Does not like Turkeys... Evil....

If you like turkeys get some Peafowl! They are prettier and eat less than a turkey. Peafowl eat as much as a Medium sized chicken does.

Quote:

Turkeys?? To get them fattened up then eat them for Thanksgiving or as in keep them on the farm?
<-- Does not like Turkeys... Evil....

If you like turkeys get some Peafowl! They are prettier and eat less than a turkey. Peafowl eat as much as a Medium sized chicken does.

I dunno. I like turkeys. Or I like to look a tthem. And They are tasty. I have thought about peafowl but I heard they keep you up all night.

Quote:
Me.

you don't count. You're too nice.

You don't hafta live with me.
lau.gif
hide.gif

Quote:
Why would you WANT turkeys? Haven't you read my warnings?!?!

I don't have Emu. I have a few ducks and some chickens here and there, a hairless cat, and a standard poodle. Oh, and a spoiled 2 year old.
tongue2.gif

Quote:

I don't have Emu. I have a few ducks and some chickens here and there, a hairless cat, and a standard poodle. Oh, and a spoiled 2 year old.
tongue2.gif

nu uh! Your husband brought it to you!

Quote:
tongue2.gif

Psh, I sold those within days of them hatching. Even the one my grandmother became attached to. Em doesn't play with razor sharp beak birds.

Quote:

Psh, I sold those within days of them hatching. Even the one my grandmother became attached to. Em doesn't play with razor sharp beak birds.

lies! all lies! You are training them in secret

Quote:

lies! all lies! You are training them in secret

Psh, I have minions for things like that. I don't train anything. I'm too lazy.

Back
Top Bottom