Thanks For Having Me!

Welcome to BYC! It's very nice to meet you! Many places that don't allow chickens are fine with quail, so hopefully you won't have any trouble there. :)
Unfortunately in my city the only exception to "game birds" is "save and except pigeons"! Right there under alligators and crocodiles! 🤦🏼‍♂️

1000007468.png

I'm assuming at the time this bylaw was amended there was a city council member that either had pigeons of their own, or had a friend or family member that did!

Otherwise there's no logical reason that they would have been exempted from the bylaw! Especially knowing how full of diseases they are, and that the city spends thousands of dollars every so often to have them exterminated!

Oh well, it won't be the first convert illegal operation I've performed in my life, and may not be the last! 🫣🤫

Last edited:
Unfortunately in my city the only exception to "game birds" is "save and except pigeons"! Right there under alligators and crocodiles! 🤦🏼‍♂️

View attachment 3601325

I'm assuming at the time this bylaw was amended there was a city council member that either has pigeons of their own, or had a friend or family member that did!

Otherwise there's no logical reason that they would have been exempted from the bylaw! Especially knowing how full of diseases they are, and that the city spends thousands of dollars ever so often to have them exterminated!

Oh well, it won't be the first convert illegal operation I've performed in my life, and may not be the last! 🫣🤫
Oh, and in my favour my street isn't even shown on Schedules "C1" and "C2" to this bylaw! I love loopholes! 🤭

1000007469.gif

Back
Top Bottom