Thanks for the add!

10OkieBSL

Hatching
Apr 9, 2015
We are from Collinsville, OK and have raised a few chickens on and off for years.

We have now gone a little more serious in coop and flock bringing up 10 Black Sex Links to add to the chickens we already have.

Lots of great info and friendly people on here,

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

So glad you could join our community!! You have come to the right place for all the fun and leaning. We are just bursting at the seams with knowledge!

Make yourself at home here. And if you do have any questions, feel free to ask around in our forums. Welcome to our flock!

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! Lovely to hear you have found BYC so informative. Wishing you the very best of luck with your black sex links I hope you get them integrated ok with your exsisting flock members. What other breeds do you have?

Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

Pretty sure that our others are (2) Golden or Red Sex Links a Rhode Island Red and an Austrolorp. But I could be off on any or all of them.

They are what remained of what we had and a friends that they couldnt keep. Hearing that we are going to be ineriting 6 Cochin Bantams to add as well.

Thanks again,

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to our flock!
frow.gif

So glad you joined our community! Congratulations on your new birds. The Black Sex-Link is an excellent breed that I'm sure you'll enjoy. They have a good reputation for being outstanding layers with good temperaments.

Hope you enjoy BYC as much as we have! Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.
smile.png

We are from Collinsville, OK and have raised a few chickens on and off for years.

We have now gone a little more serious in coop and flock bringing up 10 Black Sex Links to add to the chickens we already have.

Lots of great info and friendly people on here,
Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided join our flock. Black Sex Links are my favorite chickens. They are friendly and hardy, laying machines. I've raised them for years (along with dozens of other breeds and hybrids), and they have been my best layers, consistently churning out more than 300 eggs per hen per year. You should get loads of eggs from those 10 girls. :eek:) Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

Sounds like you have a lovely flock with a nice variety of breeds.

Nice to meet you! Glad you joined our flock!
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom