That's what a troll is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chickbea

Songster
13 Years
Jan 18, 2007
Vermont
OK - I'm the first to admit that I am not up on any kind of internet lingo, and I wasn't sure what people meant by a "troll".
I've been away for a few days, and came back to read the whole bestbestbuddy cardboard box thing, and the suspicions of other members. So, is that really what some people are doing with their spare time - wasting the time and energy of well-meaning folks who are just trying to help others? It reminds me of the dreaded words we used to hear from my mom as kids - "If you can't find something useful to do, I'll find something for you!".

maybe I missed something....... I dont remember that thread? What was it about? great now Im being noisy!
he.gif

You can still look at the thread, you just can't add to it anymore. It's in the Coop Design section, and it's called "Cardboard Box".

ok that is so creepy! I feel so sorry for corn. Goes anyone know if it was a real thread or troll? Atleast it stoped. I am one weight watchers. and they have a forum and o man the trolls there are insaine!!!!! LORD Help them.

It's all so strange to me. The world certainly is full of all sorts of folks...
wee.gif

Last edited:
When you read it like I just did you can see it for what it was, a bunch of bull. I remember reading the topic very early on, a couple had made some good suggestions, since then I've just ignored it.

But going back and reading page by page I bet if you had nothing better to do you will find topics in other places on the board referencing questions about the toe nails, lice, etc posted by other members very close to the time he brought the issues up for himself.

The poster was not a child, in places its too advanced, in others the choice of words is too childish.

I closed the other thread because it was turning in to a flame of a member, whatever the provocation, which is not allowed.

I am closing this one for the same reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom