The 7th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-A-Long!

It has been the Cinco de Mayo Turkey hatch a long (all poultry welcome). Look for it starting up in April.
Perfect excuse to get turkeys!!!!!! YES!

ya.gif

Just locked down 80 eggs.

Somehow, in 2 days, I need to figure out how to put the last 9 eggs in there too. They're silkies :/ At this moment, it's looking like 89 still good or if the original 101 lol

Just locked down 80 eggs.

Somehow, in 2 days, I need to figure out how to put the last 9 eggs in there too. They're silkies
hmm.png
At this moment, it's looking like 89 still good or if the original 101 lol
I locked down 4 of my silkie eggs 5 days early when I included them with another group of eggs that were due to lock down. All 4 hatched. So, I think 2 days early won't hurt them. Lock them down with the 80.

I locked down 4 of my silkie eggs 5 days early when I included them with another group of eggs that were due to lock down.  All 4 hatched.  So, I think 2 days early won't hurt them.  Lock them down with the 80.

What I'm mostly worried about are them getting trampled. Some of those turkey eggs are huge! I'll probably luck them down like you said. Don't silkies tend to hatch a day out two early anyway? I heard that somewhere but can't remember where.

I am so antsy I almost don't know what to do with myself!! Today is day 19 of my very first hatch and I am not very good at waiting for things. I tried distracting myself, but it didn't work. Come on Thursday!! Get here already!! I've got six still going strong!

Back
Top Bottom