THE ALIEN RP!

"Sure, Chuck can come!" Reid agreed "Let's pack some ham sandwiches"

(Chuck sounds awesome!!! I want one...lol!)

"Ok, Nigel said, getting very excited about this little outing with his friend, "I'll meet you in half an hour at the park . . . I have to run home to get Chuck . . . you get the ham sandwiches!!! I have something VERY cool to show you when we get to the park!" With that, he dashed out the door and turned onto his street that lead home.

(Sure you can have one!! lol)

Last edited:
Reid frowned "He's acting odd..." He said quietly "Ah well, not that odd, considering Hes Nigel" Reid shrugged and started slapping together some sandwiches.

Nigel happily skipped home, grabbed Chuck (and the unknown object that was to be shown to Reid at the park) at ran as fast as he could towards the park.

Reid neatly stacked eighteen (Aliens eat a lot X-D) Han sandwiches into a basket, and flew off to the park, landing at the picnic table where he and Nigel always sat, and waiting patiently for Nigel and Chuck to come.

Last edited:
Reid drummed his fingers on the picnic table "I wonder what Nigel's got that's so cool..." He wondered aloud.

Nigel arrived one and a half hours later than he intended to panting and sweating with Chuck flying daintily beside him. "I'm so sorry, Reid . . . you see, Chuck had to go to the bathroom, and well, he doesn't like to do it in public . . . so I had to find him a restroom, and that took a while, then Chuck took a while in the bathroom, and once he was done, believe it or not I HAD TO GO TOO. So I did, and that too took a while, AND THEN. I bumped into this girl I know and we started talking and she kept me for about half and hour and I was trying to explain to her that I had to meet you in the park soon because we were having ham sandwiches and those are my favorite but she didn't listen and Chuck was getting impatient and then Chuck was SO impatient that HE BIT THE GIRL, and so you know I had to give him a time out and that was for about fifteen minutes and I told Chuck that he couldn't come to the park, but oh he threw SUCH a tantrum that everybody around me was looking and I felt so embarrassed and I grabbed Chuck and ran the rest of the way here, and now I'm late and you had to wait for me. . . OH REID I'M SO SORRY." With that, Nigel collapsed on the ground and ate eight sandwiches in two minutes.

(He did not want to show the unknown object to Reid yet)

Last edited:
Reid stared with wide eyes at Nigel "Wow..." He said slowly "Honeslty Nigel, I almost ate all of your sandwiches" He turned toward Chuck and scratched his head, though e couldn't tell if the creature liked it or not "You're a little teouble maker aren't you?" He laughed "Well Nigel, I'm glad you finally got here...what was it you had to get?"

Back
Top Bottom