THE ALIEN RP!

Galaxia pulled Reid "They are worried about spies from Corn. If you do not know what it is, they think you are a spy and kill you in a very painful way." She quickly explained.

(I am not sure.)
(I hope you feel better, MadamPoofyBrow)

(Thanks y'all. I've got a sinus and eye infection :-(

Reid's eyes widened "Do we look like spies? Act inconspicuous guys, let's not get killed" He suspiciously started inspecting a plant, whistling a tune that sounded similar to 'I'm a little teapot'
---
Sandy stepped away from the camera "Would you concidering us spies?"

(Frin, you could see Quasar and go check out what he's doing or come check out the good guys)

Reid's eyes widened "Do we look like spies? Act inconspicuous guys, let's not get killed" He suspiciously started inspecting a plant, whistling a tune that sounded similar to 'I'm a little teapot'
---

(Frin, you could see Quasar and go check out what he's doing or come check out the good guys)

(Okay. What is going on?)

---

(
hugs.gif
Hope you feel better soon.)

Reid took it and inspected it before slipping it on "okay, cool"
---
"Why?" Sandy demanded.
---
(Reid, Sandy, and Galaxia are headed toward a town on planet carrot. They just got there cause they need to defeat it within a week. Quasar is at a picnic table in a park in the town on Carrot. He is messing with his toxic goo)

Galaxia sighed. "First of all, Carrot has..well, how to explain it? Carrot has less... air. People here breathe like twice a minute. We will run out of air in 3 minutes, and the bracelet produces air. Second, we all have accents from where we grew up in. This will make us sound like them. So. Put. It. On." She explained.

Reid took it and inspected it before slipping it on "okay, cool"
---
"Why?" Sandy demanded.
---
(Reid, Sandy, and Galaxia are headed toward a town on planet carrot. They just got there cause they need to defeat it within a week. Quasar is at a picnic table in a park in the town on Carrot. He is messing with his toxic goo)

(Ah, okay. Quasar is evil?)

Back
Top Bottom