THE ALIEN RP!

Preview chuckled as he put the finishing touches to his robot suit. He remembered little of what happened the day before, but he remembered Nigel and Reid. Other than that, all he knew was he wanted the galaxy to be how HE wanted it to be. Preview was in a dark building with papers and machines scattered all over the place. Metal plates and nails were spread every which way. It was hideous.

--

"Sure, Reid! Green is great!!!" Nigel started happily sketching again on his piece of paper.

Last edited:
Preview chuckled as he put the finishing touches to his robot suit. He remembered little of what happened the day before, but he remembered Nigel and Reid. Other than that, all he knew was he wanted the galaxy to be how HE wanted it to be. Preview was in a dark building with papers and machines scattered all over the place. Metal plates and nails were scattered every which where. It was hideous. 

--

"Sure, Reid! Green is great!!!" Nigel started happily sketching again on his piece of paper.  

Sandy kept his left hand in his hoodie pocket and picked up a pencil with his right, even though he was left handed. He started working on his own design.
---
"We need a secret code" Reid randomly stated "That only we know"

"Secret code!" Nigel said, jumping up suddenly. As he jumped up, papers flew everywhere. He ran downstairs and didn't come up for a while. But, when he did come up, he was as white as a ghost.

"Nigel?" Reid asked "What happened Nigel?" He slowly stood up and stared at his friend "What did you see?"

Last edited:
"P-p-preview was down there." Nigel said, "He left the basement a wreck. Everything is destroyed. The only thing he left intact is this note." Nigel handed Reid a note that read:

Hello, Reid and Nigel. This is not a friendly note, so don't you dare think it is.
I, Preview, have made myself a body. I can walk, fly, run and jump as much as I want.
Don't come looking for me because you'll never be able to find me.
You're lucky I didn't burn down your whole house. I spared you. You might as well say thank you.
Oh, by the way, I'd love to see you again sometime . . . in my jail cell! Haha!

Your invention, Preview

Reid was speechless "That's bad" He finally stammered "That's really, really bad" He took a deep breath "We've gotta find him"
---
"He said not to" Sandy reminded everyone "But all the same, I think we should"

(Anyone can join in)

Maya looked around, her orange eyes gazing her surroundings. She was at a park, hiding in the bushes. She was hoping to meet Preview and tell the robot her news. She quickly turned invisible and walked out of the bushes, careful to not make any sounds.

Preview appeared suddenly in the middle of the park. His suit was tall, maybe 6 feet or so. It was a deathly black color mixed with dark grey and stripes of red the shade of blood. "Hello, Maya!" He said in a deep, thundering voice, not at all friendly. "Glad to see you here!" He chuckled and walked in her direction. Even though she was invisible. He knew where she was.

--

Nigel took a deep breath and let it out for about two minutes. "If I know Preview, he said 'don't come' but he actually WANTS us to come. That's why he told us not to come. I know it sounds crazy. The only problem is . . . which planet is he on?" Nigel sat in the room starting at the ground. Then he slammed his hands on the floor and said, "DARN IT. All my machines, all my robots, computers, hard wear, EVERYTHING I had to make anything was downstairs. And you know what happened downstairs. Everything is gone. What do we do now, Reid?"

Last edited:
"We find preview and stop him" Reid said "Ive been called old fashioned because I don't like technology very much. Now we don't have any, and we're left to our wits. It's just us, with what we have. Normal people with something to accomplish. But we can do it, and we will. Because it needs to be done and were not going to give up til we do it"
---
"Woo!" Sandy feigned enthusiasm "Nice pep talk. But words don't save the world. We have a real problem, whatever your name is...I must admit I've forgot. We're just three people, against a robot who can make as many more robots as he wants" He yanked his left hand out of his pocket "Some things can't be fixed" He stared sadly at it "Just mended enough to last a while longer. But not fixed. But still, it is in the nature of everyone to try. You" He pointed at Nigel "You know the robot best. Where would he go?"

Last edited:
"To be honest, Sandy, I don't really know. Hang on, let's see. I started working on him almost a year ago, so I do know quite a bit about him. We used to be friends, and I would talk to him. I would ask him where he would want to live if he had a choice, and he said . . . " Nigel closed his eyes and and pulled his lips together very tightly. "He said that if he could have a choice, he would live in a cave. That's what he said."

Back
Top Bottom