The Ameraucana Thread: Where everything and anything about the breed can be discussed (APA, Non-Stan

Outrun acres, Is your hatch done? How many chicks have you gotten?
It think it is over. We had 9 out of 12 hatch. Love my little fuzzballs. I need to post some pictures of them, they are so cute! I'm trying to get up the courage to "egg-topsy" the ones that didn't hatch. I want to find out what went wrong, but thats pretty high on my "gross" scale.
hmm.png

It think it is over. We had 9 out of 12 hatch. Love my little fuzzballs. I need to post some pictures of them, they are so cute! I'm trying to get up the courage to "egg-topsy" the ones that didn't hatch. I want to find out what went wrong, but thats pretty high on my "gross" scale.
hmm.png
Awesome hatch!!! Can't wait to see pictures
smile.png
, my mystery chick ended up being a rooster, and is acting the part! lol
I would do the egg-topsy, It could help you figure out what went wrong, so that it doesn't happen again. Just don't eat before you do it!

Okay, so he's been making some loud noises today, I think he's trying to figure out his voice. What should I do with this guy now that I'm pretty sure he is in fact a dude???

Note that our coop isn't totally finished and they will have something other than wire in their run soon. ;)

Back
Top Bottom