The Ameraucana Thread: Where everything and anything about the breed can be discussed (APA, Non-Stan

Great thread! I'm on page 43 trying to cstch up.

I have a small vent, however... looking at this pullets' face, I can't believe I don't have a ny eggs from her yet!!

umm, eggs come from the other end
wink.png

I have to apologize, I know what you're getting at, but that was hilarious.

Have you checked her pubic bones? You should be able to fit about 2.5 fingers between them, then you'll know she's ready to lay.

How did a thread about easter eggers evolve to this?? Imagine where we would be if this discussion was actually about vents. I think nifty would have shut down this post already if it were. What happened to talking about ameracauanas? Lol

My 26 week old AMs are finally starting to lay nice blue eggs. Have been getting 1-2 every two to three days for a week then today actually got 4 eggs from my 6 AMs. Mid sized but good color. Can't wait to hatch some this spring.

Hi! I'm new to byc and would love to join this thread. Right now I only have two EE's but I just love Ameraucanas and plan to get some when I have the space :) I also have 2 BOs and 1 BR. Attached are some pics of my EE pullet Kristie at about 8 months. Sadly , she lays brown eggs. I love her anyways-- she's my favorite. Don't tell my other girls though!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom