The Ameraucana Thread: Where everything and anything about the breed can be discussed (APA, Non-Stan

Hi. I'm new to ameraucanas, but I was wondering if anyone has any opinion about the mottled ameraucana color. Apparently it breeds true/can be reproduced. I'm considering getting some if it's worth while.

Last edited:
Hello, I'm new to being a chicken mom, I had purchased four chicks last September, that I drove two hours to get with being told they are Ameracunas, turns out when they feathered, I had EEs, I wasn't mad as I feel in love with the little gals hoping to get our first eggs any day now, , but disappointed. So now I'm looking for TRUE Ameracunas, I'm located in Indiana. thanks!.

Last edited:
Hi im thinking about getting some blue ameraucanas or black but i dont want crappy stock like i get from hatchery birds does anyone have an opinion of the best pkace to find pure ameraucanas that lay true blue eggs?

Hi im thinking about getting some blue ameraucanas or black but i dont want crappy stock like i get from hatchery birds does anyone have an opinion of the best pkace to find pure ameraucanas that lay true blue eggs?
Cody & Pam Padilla have some really great stock! I just got 18 hatching eggs from their best show quality pens and put them in the incubator. I've seen their birds up close at shows and they are terrific.

Back
Top Bottom