The Anime/Manga Chat Thread!

I've sniffed out the anime thread~
Ohey guys :D
wussup!
welcome-byc.gif

Naruto is my life(apart from school, chickens, new obsessions, and friends), :3 and I watch a lot of the beginnings of anime that I never actually finish. I just don't get into them enough. So I'm at the end of Naruto(waiting for more recent episodes), and I've watched Darker than Black, The Black Butler(Kuroshitsuji), Rozen Maiden, Chrno Crusade, Canaan, Claymore, and probably one or two more that I can't think of right now... ^^ I like action packed sad twisted ones^^ Hehe. And then my aaaaaaaaaaallllll time favorite(besides Naruto, but that's an anime) I read the manga Record of a Fallen Vampire. That' one brought tears to my eyes :') So did most of the other anime's but.. still. I love anime/manga that have a meaning, a huge moral that it's trying to teach:) So if you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them:D I need another anime to get addicted to while I wait for more Naruto:D
So what'd about you?:)

Naruto is my life(apart from school, chickens, new obsessions, and friends), :3 and I watch a lot of the beginnings of anime that I never actually finish. I just don't get into them enough. So I'm at the end of Naruto(waiting for more recent episodes), and I've watched Darker than Black, The Black Butler(Kuroshitsuji), Rozen Maiden, Chrno Crusade, Canaan, Claymore, and probably one or two more that I can't think of right now... ^^ I like action packed sad twisted ones^^ Hehe. And then my aaaaaaaaaaallllll time favorite(besides Naruto, but that's an anime) I read the manga Record of a Fallen Vampire. That' one brought tears to my eyes :') So did most of the other anime's but.. still. I love anime/manga that have a meaning, a huge moral that it's trying to teach:) So if you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them:D I need another anime to get addicted to while I wait for more Naruto:D
So what'd about you?:)
ah, a Naruto fan. i haven't seen any of it ^^

i suggest Lucky Star and K-ON! :D Lucky Star is quite funny at times, and yet Konata can be quite disturbing to XD
K-ON is what i'm currently watching (that and Gunslinger Girl) its pretty good ^^ Mio Akiyama is so cute! (shes the girl in my avvie)

hmm, does samurai seven, castle in the sky and about, oh, a billion others count as anime?
lau.gif

yep i am a big one, but i dont think pokemon, naro *puts up force field* and some other ones are not, no offence but, eh.

they actually are all anime

there are different styles of anime you know
wink.png

eh, but i just dont understand *from what i say when i have cable* and eh, from what i heard pokemon went way down hill, aka bad story lines, to have true anime, you must have a GOOD plot and story line, well in my mind anyway

i know ;) i may be under 16 (yep, i am under the age of 16 XD ) my mom is into anime too, i am unable tho to watch the older anime *i think you can ALL guess what i mean* i saw witchblade, both anime and human series, i gotta say, if the clothing was better on the anime one, it would be pretty awesome, but i did love the story line. but at lease in japan there is a law (yep, a law) that in anime you can show the girls private parts (i learn that from dad and mom XD i may be wrong, please correct me if so )

eh, but i just dont understand *from what i say when i have cable* and eh, from what i heard pokemon went way down hill, aka bad story lines, to have true anime, you must have a GOOD plot and story line, well in my mind anyway

i know ;) i may be under 16 (yep, i am under the age of 16 XD ) my mom is into anime too, i am unable tho to watch the older anime *i think you can ALL guess what i mean* i saw witchblade, both anime and human series, i gotta say, if the clothing was better on the anime one, it would be pretty awesome, but i did love the story line. but at lease in japan there is a law (yep, a law) that in anime you can show the girls private parts (i learn that from dad and mom XD i may be wrong, please correct me if so )
its still anime (anime is the style of drawing, not the plot or nothing)

everyone else in my family hates anime
hmm.png

yaaaaaaaa, lots of animes are like that. you should watch Lucky Star though, its funny, its a slice of life, and they wear modest clothing

wait, don't you mean can't?

its still anime (anime is the style of drawing, not the plot or nothing)

everyone else in my family hates anime
hmm.png

yaaaaaaaa, lots of animes are like that. you should watch Lucky Star though, its funny, its a slice of life, and they wear modest clothing

wait, don't you mean can't?

I second that. :3

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom