The Anime/Manga Chat Thread!

She's the one with the awesome guns :3 always remember that :p

Sebastian XD
Ahhh. I see :p Danke.

Yup. I got the totally hawt demon butler as my avvie. XD
love.gif

So guys

WORKING! (That's how the title is spelled, caps and all)

Don't watch it. It's meant to be a quirky, cute Slice of Life anime about a guy who loves small things who gets a job at a cafe with equally quirky people. ...It actually really stinks. The characters are all one dimensional (The quirks are the only parts of their personality you see. The girl who has a fear of men? You don't know anything about her, other than she's scared of guys and is friends with the owner's daughter. ...That's it.), the animation is merely standard, and the 'slice of life' plots are rather boring for a slice of life.

Don't watch this one at all.

So guys

WORKING! (That's how the title is spelled, caps and all)

Don't watch it. It's meant to be a quirky, cute Slice of Life anime about a guy who loves small things who gets a job at a cafe with equally quirky people. ...It actually really stinks. The characters are all one dimensional (The quirks are the only parts of their personality you see. The girl who has a fear of men? You don't know anything about her, other than she's scared of guys and is friends with the owner's daughter. ...That's it.), the animation is merely standard, and the 'slice of life' plots are rather boring for a slice of life.

Don't watch this one at all. 

I'll take your word for it. XD It sounds boring anyway.

Back
Top Bottom