caf.gif
but i have a straw that is 1/2 chewed up
Then why not download it?

sweet :p

alright

adorable! :3
i've been meaning to watch the anime
... Can we just... forget about it?

^^ I'm not quite sure she fits me, though. Maybe Dead Master. More like me...
I've watched a little, I've just been lazy. I finished the Lucky Star mangas, the Puella Magi mangas and finished the anime, I have to wait until Octobah to get the next Kuroshitsuji manga since I completely demolished the first and second season in a time period of one day... I'm also on the hunt for the new Death Note BLACK EDITION manga, and I'm after several figmas. On top of that, schoolwork. So, I've been lazy. XD

I do remember that you had a reason why you couldn't, but i forgot, could you enlighten me of why you cannot download it again? :p
My laptop is refusing to download ANYTHING. *angry handwave* I don't know why.

NOOOOOOOO. I only have 3 days left to buy a license, according to Winrar. Three more days of Shimejis, I guess. *sadface*
Speaking of Winrar: GOD, WINRAR. Was it THAT HARD to re-uncompress my .rar files? Jeez.

... Can we just... forget about it?

^^ I'm not quite sure she fits me, though. Maybe Dead Master. More like me...
I've watched a little, I've just been lazy. I finished the Lucky Star mangas, the Puella Magi mangas and finished the anime, I have to wait until Octobah to get the next Kuroshitsuji manga since I completely demolished the first and second season in a time period of one day... I'm also on the hunt for the new Death Note BLACK EDITION manga, and I'm after several figmas. On top of that, schoolwork. So, I've been lazy. XD
sure

Ah
I haven't been able to watch anime & read much manga at all lately. I mean, i just finished the last Yotsuba volume my library had a bit ago, and that's really the only thing i can read for now, buuuuut now i've got nothing to read

Back
Top Bottom