The birb king's chickens

Bro a almost all my chicks end up getting random crests from this polish mix roo I had last year.
I also had a polish rooster at one point. It seems like pretty much all mixed chucks I hatch are either dark colored or have a crest. That's why this newest batch is strictly wheaten marans and marans mixed with brown egg layers.

I also had a polish rooster at one point. It seems like pretty much all mixed chucks I hatch are either dark colored or have a crest. That's why this newest batch is strictly wheaten marans and marans mixed with brown egg layers.
His son is my head rooster and the hen that is broody his daughter and both have crests. I gave two pullets to my friends. One was a really cool white one with deep black spots and a little crest. The other one was brown (the only one of that color this year) and she had a larger crest. I'm hoping in my newest batch of 14 eggs that are hatching in about a week that I get more like them.

These are the two pullets.
1716257416266.png

His son is my head rooster and the hen that is broody his daughter and both have crests. I gave two pullets to my friends. One was a really cool white one with deep black spots and a little crest. The other one was brown (the only one of that color this year) and she had a larger crest. I'm hoping in my newest batch of 14 eggs that are hatching in about a week that I get more like them.
I breed mostly purebred Ameraucanas, seramas, and marans now, but sometimes I will also mix them. Like last year I helped a chick that got stuck in the egg, and it ended up being a black ameraucana mix pullet with a crest

Back
Top Bottom