THE BREAKERS COMMISSION

Note to self:

Never jump rope sets of 50 shortly after drinking a big glass of water.....
th.gif
I. Feel. Your. Pain.

I'm an avid rope jumper.

I just got home from church (eastern time). I'm working on making some roll plays from the last site I used (my big campus). Do you want to check out some of my role plays?
I can check them out. But I can't promise that I'll join them. I'm already part of several RPs, and it's kind of overwhelming right now.

I. Feel. Your. Pain.

I'm an avid rope jumper.
I am too. I used to be really good at it when I was young, but I haven't done it in a while. My dad just bought my little siblings a jump rope, and none of them could figure out how to do it, so I was like, "Eh, why not?"

It turns out that even with five years of no practice, I'm still pretty good at it.
lol.png

Please count me in. I was trying to buy by placing a bid and was told I did not have enough posts even though I have been a member for a year. I had mostly private message and read up in most frequently asked questions learning what to do and what not to do in learning all things chicken. Also I
Made A Post asking about all the plastic and tape bundling the eggs I have bought on ebay and they did not hatch but the cheapies wraped in tissue paper and in egg cartons did gave good hatch rate. So i asked the queation and someone came back with a answer that all the experts I private messaged about it said she us not exactlly right. So what to do?

Last edited:
Please count me in. I was trying to buy by placing a bid and was told I did not have enough posts even though I have been a member for a year. I had mostly private message and read up in most frequently asked questions learning what to do and what not to do in learning all things chicken. Also I
Made A Post asking about all the plastic and tape bundling the eggs I have bought on ebay and they did not hatch but the cheapies wraped in tissue paper and in egg cartons did gave good hatch rate. So i asked the queation and someone came back with a answer that all the experts I private messaged about it said she us not exactlly right. So what to do?
Apparently they want a certain number of posts, regardless of time on forum.
hu.gif
Best way to do that is post, post, post. Go to "Pictures and Stories of my Chickens" section and just reply to all the cute pictures on every thread.. thats what I used to do to get up to 1,000 posts. The more you post the easier it gets. :)

Back
Top Bottom