Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Thanksgiving

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Christmas

Votes: 35 64.8%

• Total voters
Hi Silver bells, how are you?
smile.png
Pretty good! Sorry, I haven't been on much the last day. How about you?

My Tree! May add some Tinsley yet and need to find the girls ornaments for this year yet, but it sure is pretty and yhe girls love it (If you look towards the bottom you can see I had lots of good help.

@Sally Sunshine , Glad you're back you were missed over on the incubating w/ friends thread.
big_smile.png

@Mountain Peeps , Yay! I'm glad to hear the debate went so well!
hugs.gif

@dan26552 , You're getting ducks? Exciting! Make sure you post pictures when they arrive!
jumpy.gif

@OrganicFarmWife , I'm also a Home schooled kid. I'm part of a family of 8 so socialization was never really an issue for me. We don't really go out a lot, or know any of our neighbors either. I still have quite a few friends (ranging in age from several years younger than me to older than my parents). A lot of our friends we met over the years because they were fellow homesteaders/farmers or were introduced to us through other friends. I absolutely love being home schooled, and would not want to live any differently. Also, if you home school your girls they will not have to deal with the things public school kids deal with such as bullying, peer pressure, etc, and you get to teach them the way you want them taught rather than being taught through a corrupt school system. If you are worried about it, than there are always home school groups you could join, or programs like 4H. Hope this helps.

thanks sweetie!
hugs.gif

@Sally Sunshine , Glad you're back you were missed over on the incubating w/ friends thread.
big_smile.png

hugs.gif

@dan26552 , You're getting ducks? Exciting! Make sure you post pictures when they arrive!
jumpy.gif

@OrganicFarmWife , I'm also a Home schooled kid. I'm part of a family of 8 so socialization was never really an issue for me. We don't really go out a lot, or know any of our neighbors either. I still have quite a few friends (ranging in age from several years younger than me to older than my parents). A lot of our friends we met over the years because they were fellow homesteaders/farmers or were introduced to us through other friends. I absolutely love being home schooled, and would not want to live any differently. Also, if you home school your girls they will not have to deal with the things public school kids deal with such as bullying, peer pressure, etc, and you get to teach them the way you want them taught rather than being taught through a corrupt school system. If you are worried about it, than there are always home school groups you could join, or programs like 4H. Hope this helps.

Thank you!
smile.png
As am I.

big_smile.png

hugs.gif

jumpy.gif

Yeah! I will

Back
Top Bottom