• Halloween

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Thanksgiving

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Christmas

Votes: 35 64.8%

• Total voters
:lau

Thank you...love him! My sister made ornaments for the kittens...and is calling me the crazy cat lady
1f606.png

Wow! Those are really good. How very sweet of her. To make the ornaments, not call you crazy cat lady. :D When I think crazy cat lady, I'm thinking 20 to 30 cats. Not two or three, like most people. But then maybe I'm just in denial. :lau

Thank you! She has 2 cats herself so I guess she's a crazy cat lady also. She called me the crazy chicken lady before that...I do have 22 of them
1f606.png
I have received several things painted by my sister...she has a full time job and paints several hours a day also. She's done a whole bunch of ornaments that people have ordered from her. These are 3 paintings she did for me last Christmas.

Thank you! She has 2 cats herself so I guess she's a crazy cat lady also. She called me the crazy chicken lady before that...I do have 22 of them
1f606.png
I have received several things painted by my sister...she has a full time job and paints several hours a day also. She's done a whole bunch of ornaments that people have ordered from her. These are 3 paintings she did for me last Christmas.

( Opens mouth and inserts foot.
1f633.png
)

I'm so sorry about saying that about the cats. That was insensitive. :hugs

Your sister is very talented! Those look wonderful! :love

Back
Top Bottom