The CHICKEN MATH Contest- Who has the worst case?

How about mental Chicken Math. I just wanted a few pet chickens. Then I saw showgirls which in turn led me to show quality silkies. then I went to a chicken show OMG now I want the 2 breeds+modern game bantums+bantam wyandottes+polish+east indies ducks and finallu Indian runner ducks....help I live in town and trying to figure out how to do this
Ummmm, I believe you've moved right on into something like "chicken algebra" lol🌻

I'll play!

Wanted: 6

Bought: 8 (uneducated on laws)

Really wanted: 6 after having brooder in the house.
Really Really wanted: none after seeing how much they pooped on my patio.

Started to fall in love with all of them as their personalities came out.

Then.....Hen went broody and I was soooooo intrigued with this I just had to hatch!!!

Time came to deal with the unwanted cockerels.
Lesson learned

Then she went broody again!! How quickly we forget.

Then another went broody! Well how can I deny her when the other has eggs??!

Went to pick up eggs and this wonderful grandma decided my son needed way more than than he did and also sent home a week or two old chick with him.
Said chick needed company so off to farm store to get 2 mates.

Eggs hatched!

Lost a Serama, which wasn't even supposed to be in the hatch except that the wonderful and kind grandma thought we should have a couple so back we went to get 1 Serama for the tiny chick.
Left with 3 Seramas (can you see a trend with her?)

Found homes for some cockerels and did not ask what someone wanted with the 3 remaining.

Had: 17

Realized one was a roo, super bummed, so brought him to a lovely home, and left with 2 bantams who needed a home which was not in the plan.

Up to: 18

Sadly we lost one😢

Current: 17

I am no longer allowed to go to farms owned by lovely, kind and generous grandmas 😂😂

Moderate

Back
Top Bottom