The Chickens' Adventure Role Play!!! Always accepting!

Do you think this Role Play is fun?

• YES OF COURSE

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Quite boring

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NOT GOOD AT ALL

• It's ok

• It's good

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

ChickenQuail007

In the Brooder
Mar 16, 2015
Please Read First
A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

This is the story :

All the chickens were happily living in a field at a farm. The farmer takes care of them well. One night, a skulk of foxes came to the farm to hunt down the chickens. The chickens however managed to escape and ran into the forest. The foxes chased them but they couldn't catch them. The next morning, the chickens met a flock of wild chickens and ducks. They were planning on how to get rid of the foxes. The farm chickens told them the story and they joined the wild chickens and ducks......

Before you fill in the form, choose a group :

1) Farm Chickens
2) Wild Chickens
3) Wild Ducks
4) Foxes

Entry form :

Name :
Group : (what you chose above)
Appearance :
Personality :
Family : (optional)
History :
Username :

And 1 more thing, HAVE FUN!!! ALL BYC RULES STILL APPLY!

I'll start :

Name : Hazelnut
Group : Farm Chickens
Breed : Buff Orpingtons
Appearance : Yellow body with dark brown wings
Personality : Kind, can fight furiously in urgent situations, loyal, defending
Family : Family living in a hatchery very far away, brothers & sisters did not hatch from egg
History : Incubated in the farmer's incubator
Username : ChickenQuail007

Name : Qwerty
Group : Wild Ducks
Breed : Mandarin
Appearance : She is a white mandarin duck, so fully white with a red bill
Personality : brave, fast, likes to brood eggs
Family : Somewhere in the flock but they do not recognize Qwerty
History : The egg was lost but then a rooster from the flock brought back the egg to the Mandarins

Name : Spinner
Group : Foxes
Breed : Red Fox
Appearance : Brownish-orange body with a light red face and blue eyes
Personality : Sneaky, sly, persuasive
Family : All resting in a den preparing for a battle
History : Grandson of the top leader of the entire skulk of 1000

Last edited:
Everyone please join need some people (first person to join can own 2 characters, after that you can only own 1 character)

Qwerty saw Peww and said : "Hello, come we need to plan for a defense around our pond and the chickens' field. Hazelnut the chicken has an idea,"

Thanks for joining! Do you want another character? Anyways, I will continue

(I think I might mame another later on, but I'm good for now. :p )
---
Qwerty saw Peww and said : "Hello, come we need to plan for a defense around our pond and the chickens' field. Hazelnut the chicken has an idea,"

Peww nodded, he began to follow Qwerty.

All the ducks & chickens gathered together. Hazelnut announced : "Hello, my fellow friends! Today, we are going to discuss a new idea to prevent the foxes from hunting us. We might need to escaoe to the nearby countryside, Aville. Foxes are rare there. We need to leave at noon to prevent them stalking us. Who agrees?"

Qwerty & Peww nodded along with the other chickens and ducks but some of the mallards disagreed becuse they loved their pond here. Soon, they sadly agreed because it was a matter of life & death.

Spiiner was nearby, but he didn't hunt down any chickens or ducks becausee he wanted to hear what the chickens & ducks were discussing about. He heard a few words and went back to the skulk to tell the others.

Back
Top Bottom