~The Council Of Youngers of BYC! (COY)~

Quote:
ya

didya hear i'm going to organize an airsoft military club at my school?
big_smile.png
(of course we won't bring the guns to school)
i've got tomarrow to find a teacher to let me use their room during snack break (yes, my high school has a snack break XD )

lol.png

I would so join that club
cool.png

it'll be awesome

for those who don't have airsoft guns, we'll order a bunch of cheap low FPS rifles and assign them to people

and then for the people who do have their own and have expirence, they will be men of higher rank, depending on how much they've been through. then we'd elect a General.

we'd have some sort of meeting place outside of school where we can work on training and use as a HQ

then we could proceed to annex areas around us

i've even thought up some battle tactics to!
big_smile.png

Quote:
lol.png

cool.png

it'll be awesome

for those who don't have airsoft guns, we'll order a bunch of cheap low FPS rifles and assign them to people

and then for the people who do have their own and have expirence, they will be men of higher rank, depending on how much they've been through. then we'd elect a General.

we'd have some sort of meeting place outside of school where we can work on training and use as a HQ

big_smile.png

It sounds like its going to be really fun!!

Quote:
lol.png

cool.png

it'll be awesome

big_smile.png

I call colonel, because I make awesome chicken.
cool.png
Sounds fun.

Quote:
it'll be awesome

big_smile.png

it will be!

thing is though, my moms ok with this, but i ain't sure what'd my dad would think

plus the only airsoft gun i got is on my RC tank, which is extremely inaccurate and is only about 80-90FPS. it would make a good CQC support tool, but part of the atenna is broken on the transmitter, so i have to be within about 10ft of the tank, otherwise the reciever won't pick up anything

and i have no battle expirense

Quote:

it will be!

thing is though, my moms ok with this, but i ain't sure what'd my dad would think

plus the only airsoft gun i got is on my RC tank, which is extremely inaccurate and is only about 80-90FPS. it would make a good CQC support tool, but part of the atenna is broken on the transmitter, so i have to be within about 10ft of the tank, otherwise the reciever won't pick up anything

Pfft! Your lucky! My mom, is the one I have to worry about when doing something 'dangerous'.

Hmm. Too bad you don't live closer...

Again.. To bad you don't live closer..

Quote:
it will be!

Pfft! Your lucky! My mom, is the one I have to worry about when doing something 'dangerous'.

my dad ain't worried about it being dangerous, he just think someone will think they're real guns and call the cops. i've explained to him the purpose of the bright orange tip of the barrel thousands of times, but it seems to go in one ear and out the other.

about a month ago, i told him i needed orange paint so i could paint the tip of the barrel of my BB gun so i could take it with me in the forest. He said ok and even helped me look for orange paint at Target. we ended up buying bright orange nail polish and i painted the tip and everything and dried it then i told him i was gonna go out in the woods with it and of course he said no cuz "people would see it and think i got a real gun" after explaining the purpose of the orange tip again, he said people usually don't look at the tip
little does he know thats why its supposed to be bright and eye catching. human eyes are attracted to bright things like that

Quote:

my dad ain't worried about it being dangerous, he just think someone will think they're real guns and call the cops. i've explained to him the purpose of the bright orange tip of the barrel thousands of times, but it seems to go in one ear and out the other.

about a month ago, i told him i needed orange paint so i could paint the tip of the barrel of my BB gun so i could take it with me in the forest. He said ok and even helped me look for orange paint at Target. we ended up buying bright orange nail polish and i painted the tip and everything and dried it then i told him i was gonna go out in the woods with it and of course he said no cuz "people would see it and think i got a real gun" after explaining the purpose of the orange tip again, he said people usually don't look at the tip
little does he know thats why its supposed to be bright and eye catching. human eyes are attracted to bright things like that

I remember you talking about that.. All my bb guns have the bright orange tip. I've taken them into residential areas and there hasn't been a problem..

Quote:

I remember you talking about that.. All my bb guns have the bright orange tip. I've taken them into residential areas and there hasn't been a problem..

exactly!

well, i'm sure my dad will be fine with me making an airsoft club, as long as we don't do many marches around in the public

i can't wait to get my hands on a real airsoft gun
big_smile.png

i've been drooling over this electric WWII Thompson SMG for quite ahile now

Quote:
But then we had a geography test, and I think I aced that. We had to talk about the impacts of extreme storms on airline travel and the economy, as well as farming. I went on for PAGES. I feel slightly sorry for my teacher, who has to read through all my non-sensical ramblings.
lau.gif

You scored well?
celebrate.gif
Always good to hear!

I can't believe I'm still doing Chem next year. I must be going insane.
barnie.gif

I have no doubt you did with that topic!
gig.gif
Aww! Poor teacher!!!

Yep! He actually said "Good"
wee.gif

Ooooh! Yay, 'nother year of chem.... Yeah, you are.
tongue.png

Oh well I AM giving her the card that I got for buying that chicken.
tongue.png
It's geography related. I put development indicators for Laos in there as well, as that's where the chicken will be going, for a poor family.
lau.gif

Awesome!! I love getting good marks. I usually get around 80-90% on tests, so I don't get reason to celebrate a "better" result very often.
lol.png

No joke.
sickbyc.gif
I'm going to die! *wails* But I'm doing physics, and physics is all right. My physics teacher is starting this thing where our school teaches a few students the BAK course for free. I am so signing up.
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom