• It's alright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Name(Of your Farm):The Littles of Little Lake
Username:Cluckcluck1215
Amount of ducks:5 hens and 1 Drake
Duck breeds:1 Black Runner girl, 1 Fawn and White Runner girl, 1 Snow White call duck girl, 1 butterscotch Call girl, And 1 Magpie girl.And my drake is a Blaçk Runner.
Ages Of Ducks:All 1 year old.
Name of Duck(s):The Blaçk Runner girl is Shadow, Fawn and Whute is Fawn, Snowy call is Lily, Butterscotch call girl is Moon, and my Magpie girl isMaggie.My drake is Dianthus.
Uses:Eggs, Show, And Breeding.
ok, pick a number to see how much they were,
1 2 3

Okay we can start over... A month can go by every 10 days. But please don't post every milla moment!.
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif
hide.gif
Yay! We will try to behave
tongue.png

Name: Quacksville Supply& Duck farm
username: Fluffers
Amount:
I have 5 ducks, 1 Pekin drake, 1 pekin hen, 2 female Swede backs, and of course my big fat muscovy. All are 3 months.

smile.png

Great! You can know see ho much your ducks were. Remember you start with $500. Each duck is $9 a month.
1 2 3

Name(Of your Farm):The Littles of Little Lake

Username:Cluckcluck1215

Amount of ducks:5 hens and 1 Drake

Duck breeds:1 Black Runner girl, 1 Fawn and White Runner girl, 1 Snow White call duck girl, 1 butterscotch Call girl, And 1 Magpie girl.And my drake is a Blaçk Runner.

Ages Of Ducks:All 1 year old.

Name of Duck(s):The Blaçk Runner girl is Shadow, Fawn and Whute is Fawn, Snowy call is Lily, Butterscotch call girl is Moon, and my Magpie girl isMaggie.My drake is Dianthus.

Uses:Eggs, Show, And Breeding.

ok, pick a number to see how much they were,
1 2 3

2 hasn't failed me yet, I pick 2.

Back
Top Bottom