Length - 41 inches
Width - 41 inches

Yeah, I'm thinking we'll drill some holes... I don't want to take any chances

Height - 46 inches
Length - 41 inches
Width - 41 inches

Yeah, I'm thinking we'll drill some holes... I don't want to take any chances
idunno.gif
seems kinda small but I'm no expert. I will let the others answer that. If it's just for night time and they free range or have a day pen I guess it would work but... no room for growth
smile.png
IF you were to have babies or get more ducks
big_smile.png

Botulism update.... patient #1 seems to be doing better. I had her confined for a few days before starting the Epsom flush so she hasn't been exposed to the source in a few days. Patient #2 about the same. Could not catch #3 today, she flew off and #4 is still not found. All others doing well and not showing any signs. The worst part of all of this is trying to find the source
barnie.gif

Botulism update.... patient #1 seems to be doing better. I had her confined for a few days before starting the Epsom flush so she hasn't been exposed to the source in a few days. Patient #2 about the same. Could not catch #3 today, she flew off and #4 is still not found. All others doing well and not showing any signs. The worst part of all of this is trying to find the source
barnie.gif
Good luck! I know it must be frustrating!!!
he.gif

What I believe to be a Pekin X Blue/Black Swedish, its that or a Pekin X Mallard. I don't think it's pure Swede.

I agree. A pure Swede wouldn't have the yellow on the wing and probably not so high on the cheek. Plus no orange feet.

Last edited:
I agree.  A pure Swede wouldn't have the yellow on the wing and probably not so high on the cheek. Plus no orange feet.

Yeah. I've got a few all blacks with just white on the breasts, like this one, all black but the bib, it looks about the same as my Swedes did when they were ducklings.

I want to think this one is pekin cross too, way more white on the face and breast than I think a Swede would have and white on the wings but the splash on it back is throwing me off.

Last edited:
What I believe to be a Pekin X Blue/Black Swedish, its that or a Pekin X Mallard. I don't think it's pure Swede.

I agree. A pure Swede wouldn't have the yellow on the wing and probably not so high on the cheek. Plus no orange feet.
X2

Yeah. I've got a few all blacks with just white on the breasts, like this one, all black but the bib, it looks about the same as my Swedes did when they were ducklings.

BEAUTIFUL bib

Back
Top Bottom