The Duck Thread

I've been everywhere. Craigslist classifieds. Here. Mountain swap. Mountain animals.... Nothing... Where is she at?

Eureka. North Humboldt county. Would be way to far of a drive. Have you asked any local feed stores? They might know of someone, but it is getting late for ducklings.

Yes I have two up here both out. If I don't get one soon I won't get the chance for a long time. I'm going into my senior year in 3 weeks and won't have the time to raise one then. After I graduate im moving out and won't be able to get one until I get a place settled and can afford one...

Yes I have two up here both out. If I don't get one soon I won't get the chance for a long time. I'm going into my senior year in 3 weeks and won't have the time to raise one then. After I graduate im moving out and won't be able to get one until I get a place settled and can afford one...

Oh, well not getting one might be for the best then. If your going to be going to school and then moving in a year that would be very hard for a duck who is bonded with you. Best to wait until your in a stable living environment for a long period of time. Ducks can live for up to ten years.

Oh, well not getting one might be for the best then. If your going to be going to school and then moving in a year that would be very hard for a duck who is bonded with you. Best to wait until your in a stable living environment for a long period of time. Ducks can live for up to ten years.

Exactly why I want one soon. I want to raise it while I have the time now and then when I get to school it'll almost be a month old so I'll be fine for a few hours a day until I come back. And then when I am moving it'll be over a year old and would love the new open space that I'll have where I'm moving. Then it wouldn't take as much as a duckling and I could handle it. But if I don't get one in this window I have I won't be able to get one for a year or so. The baby I bad died at 2weeks because she she's wasn't well off in the first place... I miss her incredibly and I'm hoping to follow the void

How do I tell a boy from a girl duckling? About 11 weeks old. These pictures are mostly of the grey duck but

If you can tell the sex of the black and white one in the 2nd picture, that would be nice. LOL

How do I tell a boy from a girl duckling? About 11 weeks old. These pictures are mostly of the grey duck but

If you can tell the sex of the black and white one in the 2nd picture, that would be nice. LOL
How old are they? I don't see the drake tail feather but might not be old enough to be sporting one yet, and quacks also help ducks quack loud and often drakes sound raspy and much quieter.

Back
Top Bottom