The Duck Thread

You have lots of really cute burds, I mean ducks.

Hello all you wonderful duck loving people!!
I'd like to get 2-3 adult hens/ducks, but I'm not sure what breed to get or where to get them.
Does anyone know of a hatchery or breeder in the Middle Tennessee area?

Edited to add:
I want ducks for pets/egg layers

Last edited:
I'd like to get 2-3 adult hens/ducks, but I'm not sure what breed to get or where to get them.

:frow

Hi, neighbor! I'm in Mid TN, but all I have available right now is Call ducks... I do have some Rouen mixes growing out, but they're still juvies and not even sure about genders yet...

You might check CL, but I don't recommend the guy that lists mass ads without pics...

Hi, neighbor! I'm in Mid TN, but all I have available right now is Call ducks... I do have some Rouen mixes growing out, but they're still juvies and not even sure about genders yet...

You might check CL, but I don't recommend the guy that lists mass ads without pics...

Thank you!! :D

O my word. Was just about to recommend she contact you.

O my word. Was just about to recommend she contact you.

Awww!!! :hugs

:thumbsup

Thank you!! :D

Most of the hatcheries are great for ducklings, just not so much for adults...

Calls make great pets, not so great as egg layers except during their laying season... the Rouen mixes I have are excellent layers though, my 2 older girls have laid all winter long...

Pekins are great layers too, love Welsh Harlequins(those are super pretty and decent layers) but don't know anyone nearby with them...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom