The Element War RP

"follow me" she said quickly, making her way out of the room, unseen "Do not, i repeat do not say that every in front of my parents" she said, more or less fighting the urge to pace, if her parents found out about this she would be so dead "and, also" she walks her hands in front of her face "i am blind here, so i dont do faces" she said every oh so sweetly, but her eyes clearly were of a very mad earth bender

He took a step back, putting his hands to his chest, mockingly as if the statement hurt him. "Well, I could say a few things about Earthbenders too, sweetheart."

she fans her self " and i could always feed you to Omashu" she grin every oh so sweetly

(LOL this is gonna be fun, so, just before we go any father, what is is rank? is he still crimaniel (SP) or vwhat?)

(Oh! He can either be an unknown criminal, like no one knows he was the criminal, or he could be a high ranked citizen.)

Raiden let himself mirror the grin in mockery. "And I could always burn that beast from the inside, out."

Back
Top Bottom