The Element War RP

mmk, oh, and yes singing, you may join this XD be ready for ALOT of laughs

"now, to bunieness" her father said "General Raw (that IS a real chinese name LOL ) had told use that you good guard, am i not correct?"

Confusion flashed across Raiden's eyes before they became their normal sharp, calm selves. "I am told i'm a good guard."

"well after looking over many of your comrades pofiles (SP), we, me, my wife and Raw chose you to guard my daughter as she is relocated to the fire nation for Protection as this war gets closer to the city.

"Oh, really? She will be pleased to hear." He commented, quite pleased with himself. "I'd be honored to guard her, with my life."

"yes" he said " and you will have the joy to tell her" he said, not maknig eye contact, clearly having a pretty good idea what may happen "you are suposse to leave tomorrow, you can have one of out animals to ride to keep up with Omashu the beast my daughters rides like a horse"

The corners of his lips tipped, leaning his elbows onto the table. "It will be my pleasure, sir."

It's alright, we can just continue on, an let her in later.

"No, no. I can't have dessert anyways, i'll go talk to her." Raiden declared, standing.

i konw XD

"okay then" he said, feeling sorry for the boy.

Kyoshi had changed into her riding clothing, which was a pair of pants, a long sleeve shirt, she quickly ran to the stable yards.

Back
Top Bottom