~The Fate of Packs Await~ A Role Play~

~Hawk Claw shot to his paws and immediately flipped on to his back in startled submission. "Sorry, Alpha," he murmured, already stinking away to recruit some hunters. "Where do you want us to go?"~

~Ash Storm's flame-eyes glowed. "Now what is the one thing you NEVER do in battle?"~

Dark Blood shrugged "I don't care where you as long as you bring back food, the prey pile is almost empty!" He exclaims annoyed

~

Forest Watcher spoke up "You never turn your focus away from the opponent" he says coldly

~Ash Storm nodded, pleased. "Exactly. Never look away- or you'll be easily defeated."~

~Hawk Claw nodded quickly and slunk off. He padded up to Forest Watcher, Ash Storm, and Raven Fur. "Alpha wants us hunting. NOW."~

~Ash Storm nodded, pleased. "Exactly. Never look away- or you'll be easily defeated."~

~Hawk Claw nodded quickly and slunk off. He padded up to Forest Watcher, Ash Storm, and Raven Fur. "Alpha wants us hunting. NOW."~

(Forest Water and Raven Fur are to young to go)

Forest Watcher nods to Ash Storm "Good hunting Beta" he says respectively as she's dragged away

Lunar Night Watched As The Hunters Left The Camp. She Snuck Out Of Camp And Wandered To A Misty Lake. "...I Don't Trust Wisp Star...I Feel Like Something Bad Will Happen..." She Said To Herself While Looking At The Lake.

Back
Top Bottom