~The Fate of Packs Await~ A Role Play~

~Ash Storm flicked her tail up in amusement. "Yeah, well, I'd like to see you pull down rabbits!!"~

River Rush flicked her tail lightly "I can totally hunt down rabbits and every thing else that is!" She states boldly

~"Then how come you aren't a Beta?" Ash Storm inquired cheekily, her eyes flaming with laughter.~

~"Then how come you aren't a Beta?" Ash Storm inquired cheekily, her eyes flaming with laughter.~

River Rush playfully rolled her eyes "Maybe Alpha picked you by mistake" she says jokingly

~Ash Storm's eyes almost narrowed, but then she realized River Rush was still being full of levity. "We should get back," Ash Storm abruptly barked, ears pricked and expectant for the sound of any pawsteps... "Dark Blood doesn't like dawdling."~

~Ash Storm's eyes almost narrowed, but then she realized River Rush was still being full of levity. "We should get back," Ash Storm abruptly barked, ears pricked and expectant for the sound of any pawsteps... "Dark Blood doesn't like dawdling."~

River Rush let out a disappointed sigh "Alright, I know you're right but it was nice going out on this hunting patrol with you" she replies as she stands up and grabs her four fish

River Rush let out a disappointed sigh "Alright, I know you're right but it was nice going out on this hunting patrol with you" she replies as she stands up and grabs her four fish

~"I liked it too," Ash Storm replied sadly, then set off after her friend with her furred prey.~

~"I liked it too," Ash Storm replied sadly, then set off after her friend with her furred prey.~

The two wolves moved swiftly through territory, making small talk on the way, once they got to camp and set the dead prey in the prey pile. River Rush smiles kindly "That was nice, I hope we get to do it again soon" she said cheerfully before she trotted away from the Beta

Back
Top Bottom