The Great Egg Shipping Experiment!

Pics
If you have a stamping machine and have it post marked for the 6the but don't get it into the box into the 7th they won't accept it. They say your trying to steal postage. I'm not sure how this is possible because the machine still charges you the .46¢ if it's put in there a day a month or a year later. Crazy mail people.

My dad actually mails packages (and letters) with stamps all over it like that, so it looked "normal" to me.

He buys the 1 and 2 cent stamps, and sometimes the 5. Nothing in higher denominations. And he gets stickers that are the same size of stamps and intersperses those with the real stamps just to mess with the postman.

My dad actually mails packages (and letters) with stamps all over it like that, so it looked "normal" to me.

He buys the 1 and 2 cent stamps, and sometimes the 5. Nothing in higher denominations. And he gets stickers that are the same size of stamps and intersperses those with the real stamps just to mess with the postman.

:lol:

DH refuses to put the stamps right-side-up, and often puts them on crooked. He would probably get along well with your dad!

Well, there's one more prep you need to make. Spend the next week sitting on your hands, it will be good practice for the 21 day wait for chicks!

I will pack the eggs on Sunday and mail them out on Monday. Keep your eyes on (and your hands off) the bator until the eggs arrive. If you have any problems before Monday morning, let me know.

Well, there's one more prep you need to make. Spend the next week sitting on your hands, it will be good practice for the 21 day wait for chicks!

I will pack the eggs on Sunday and mail them out on Monday. Keep your eyes on (and your hands off) the bator until the eggs arrive. If you have any problems before Monday morning, let me know.
gig.gif

On one of my hatches, I went on a day trip on hatch day--people asked me if I should have stayed home for the hatch. I told them not being there is the best thing to do.....

well as it turns out I only ended up with two detached air cells out of 15 eggs here are the pics they stand out as dark spots.

Here is a couple pics of wishers eggs along with a few of mine in the bator. I put the two
with detached air cells on the top turner which is not on to let them hopefully reattach
when the embryo starts to develop. The humidity is down because I had it open to put the
eggs in.

lol.png

DH refuses to put the stamps right-side-up, and often puts them on crooked. He would probably get along well with your dad!

Men...

My fiance is OCD about things NOT being straight. He'd likely spend half an hour to fix that stamp
roll.png

And Wisher, you give me egg envy. They are just so beautiful.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom