The Great Egg Shipping Experiment!

@ladycat

I am right now hatching eggs from the chickens.... from the eggs you sent me last year....

I am SO VERY GRATEFUL to you!!!

The ones you sent, grew up to lay very nice eggs, and the chicks hatching this year, are looking even better than their parents!

love.gif

Has anyone here ever shipped or received eggs via express rather than just priority? A guy is asking me which is better, priority or express, and I have no idea if express is better.

I think it depends on where you are in general. I have never gotten anything faster using express than priority due to the postal routes.

I believe you can ship anything in the shoe boxes - they only use that name to make reference to the size. The only limitations on shipping that I know of are on Media mail. It can only contain printed matter - books, periodicals, etc.

Well, in that case, I may have another "beta shipping" auction to see how many eggs will fit in a shoe box, and how well they make the trip.
big_smile.png

what is peoples experiences with shipping eggs to the Midwest in this super cold weather...good hatch rates...or not such a good idea right now....it was minus 12 this morning....any thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom