The Great Egg Shipping Experiment!

th.gif

What if it's non npip receiving from npip? would that make a difference?
Receiving NPIP eggs is legal.

Receiving non-NPIP eggs is frowned upon

Being NPIP and buying non-NPIP eggs gets your NPIP revoked

In most states (even as an NPIP) you can buy AI/P negative eggs/birds and import/export

Actually, there are some folks that are getting caught. I know of some folks last year involved in an online egg swap group and the USDA sent a group of agents to investigate and go after people - NPIP folks were receiving eggs from non-NPIP folks and parties apparently on both sides got into trouble. From what I was told, one person in group got angry and decided to report everybody.
im sure some people do get caught. and i have heard that they watch sites like these and people on here have gotten busted...

No snitching
lol.....now that one is funny
yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif
...you and me bamadude...would get along great...

Receiving NPIP eggs is legal.

Receiving non-NPIP eggs is frowned upon

Being NPIP and buying non-NPIP eggs gets your NPIP revoked

In most states (even as an NPIP) you can buy AI/P negative eggs/birds and import/export
IN MICHIGAN IF YOU ARE RECEIVING ANY CHICK/ADULT BIRD FROM OUT OF STATE WEATHER THEY ARE NPIP CERTIFIED OR NOT THERE IS ONLY TWO WAYS YOU CAN DO THIS...ONE THE NPIP CERTIFIED PERSON OUT OF STATE SENDS YOU THE FORM VS9-3 WITH THE PACKAGE WHICH THEY GET FROM THE NPIP CERTIFIER...OR TWO YOU HAVE IN MICHIGAN 90 DAYS TO GET A CLEAN BILL OF HEALTH...YOU CANNOT RECEIVE NON NPIP EGGS OR NPIP EGGS IF THE CLEAN BILL OF HEALTH OR THE VS9-3 FORM DOESNT COME WITH IT FROM THE EXPORTER...YOU WILL BE RECEIVING AN ILLEGAL PACKAGE...ALL STATES ARE DIFFERENT. ALSO ANY BIRD THAT HAS BEEN TREATED WITH THE ILT VACCINATION OR ANY TYPE OF Y VIRUS CANNOT BE IMPORTED INTO MICHIGAN.IF THEY FIND A BIRD THAT HAS IT IN YOUR FLOCK IN MICHIGAN THEY WILL DEPOPULATE YOUR FLOCK....
ANY QUESTIONS WITH IMPORTATION OF BIRDS...CAN BE DIRECTED TO THE DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE IMPORT/EXPORT GUY KRIS AT 5172845674...JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH HIM FIVE MINUTES AGO...ALL THEY WANT TO DO WHEN YOU IMPORT THESE THINGS IS TO MAKE SURE YOUR BIRDS ARE CLEAN
HOPE THIS CLEARS THINGS UP
AS FOR THE BUYING EGGS THAT ARE NOT NPIP AND BEING NPIP CERTIFIED...PRETTY SURE THE SAME APPLIES BUT YOUR QUESTIONS CAN GO TO TINA MORENO AT 5172845683...AND THE DIRECT LINE TO THE DOA IS 18002923939

im sure some people do get caught. and i have heard that they watch sites like these and people on here have gotten busted...

lol.....now that one is funny
yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif
...you and me bamadude...would get along great...

IN MICHIGAN IF YOU ARE RECEIVING ANY CHICK/ADULT BIRD FROM OUT OF STATE WEATHER THEY ARE NPIP CERTIFIED OR NOT THERE IS ONLY TWO WAYS YOU CAN DO THIS...ONE THE NPIP CERTIFIED PERSON OUT OF STATE SENDS YOU THE FORM VS9-3 WITH THE PACKAGE WHICH THEY GET FROM THE NPIP CERTIFIER...OR TWO YOU HAVE IN MICHIGAN 90 DAYS TO GET A CLEAN BILL OF HEALTH...YOU CANNOT RECEIVE NON NPIP EGGS OR NPIP EGGS IF THE CLEAN BILL OF HEALTH OR THE VS9-3 FORM DOESNT COME WITH IT FROM THE EXPORTER...YOU WILL BE RECEIVING AN ILLEGAL PACKAGE...ALL STATES ARE DIFFERENT. ALSO ANY BIRD THAT HAS BEEN TREATED WITH THE ILT VACCINATION OR ANY TYPE OF Y VIRUS CANNOT BE IMPORTED INTO MICHIGAN.IF THEY FIND A BIRD THAT HAS IT IN YOUR FLOCK IN MICHIGAN THEY WILL DEPOPULATE YOUR FLOCK....
ANY QUESTIONS WITH IMPORTATION OF BIRDS...CAN BE DIRECTED TO THE DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE IMPORT/EXPORT GUY KRIS AT 5172845674...JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH HIM FIVE MINUTES AGO...ALL THEY WANT TO DO WHEN YOU IMPORT THESE THINGS IS TO MAKE SURE YOUR BIRDS ARE CLEAN
HOPE THIS CLEARS THINGS UP
AS FOR THE BUYING EGGS THAT ARE NOT NPIP AND BEING NPIP CERTIFIED...PRETTY SURE THE SAME APPLIES BUT YOUR QUESTIONS CAN GO TO TINA MORENO AT 5172845683...AND THE DIRECT LINE TO THE DOA IS 18002923939
Yes in michigan....but not all states are the same. i know a few states only require a copy of AI/P or P/T neg paperwork to import. http://www.guineafowl.com/GeneralStore/regulations.htm

on the phone right now...with another doa person and yes that is true that if you are npip certified getting eggs even from instate from a non npip certified person...you will be revoked...

i found this interesting as well....when she said the best method for quarantine is to place new birds for 4-6 weeks into a separate pen....and then halfway thru place one of your birds in to see if your bird gets sick...

on the phone right now...with another doa person and yes that is true that if you are npip certified getting eggs even from instate from a non npip certified person...you will be revoked...

i found this interesting as well....when she said the best method for quarantine is to place new birds for 4-6 weeks into a separate pen....and then halfway thru place one of your birds in to see if your bird gets sick...
Yep michigan is fairly strict....if you npip in michigan and wanna keep your npip you can only buy from npip period or you lose your npip. i think npip is pretty similar nation wide. State regulations vary on what is required though, every state requires clean animals, quranteen or npip for inport though.

shipped my eggs 2 days ago. all was good until I didn't get any tracking updates today and they arent at my customer's house! im not sure what im going to do now! has this happened to anyone?

Back
Top Bottom