The Great Egg Shipping Experiment!

Is it true that if an air cell is detatched theres no chance of the chick developing? People on my instagram have all told me most of my serama eggs may be at loss
i got 30 plus eggs delivered not to long ago....all the air cells were broken and moving....i let sit for 24 hours and still wobbly...i shall let you guys no when hatch on easter how it goes....

on this shipment they were some that were broken...and 98 plus percent were detached air cells...so i will let everyone know how it goes...wishing for the best but knowing it might not be a good outcome

i got 30 plus eggs delivered not to long ago....all the air cells were broken and moving....i let sit for 24 hours and still wobbly...i shall let you guys no when hatch on easter how it goes....

on this shipment they were some that were broken...and 98 plus percent were detached air cells...so i will let everyone know how it goes...wishing for the best but knowing it might not be a good outcome

I usually don't have much of a hatch with eggs shipped in egg cartons. That's why I don't use them for packing eggs.

Back
Top Bottom