Status
Not open for further replies.
name: Ashten
personality: curios sweet stuborn hates to be bossed around
tribe: dragon
mate: none
offspring: none
Other :fire dragon
Description: baby fire dragon just hatched from an egg in the griffin terretory and is pretty much made of fire

(Sweet Kayla, you're accepted!:D)

a wolf comes tward ashten looking hungry and since ashten is so young her flame hasnt started and she is defencles she screams in fear " HELP ME "

[COLOR=333333]Name Ruby Age 17COLOR][COLOR=333333] Gender Female Personally shy but sweet on the inside, rebellious Tribe Dragon Rank To-be Mate none Offspring none Other(if a dragon put what kind fire,frost,earth ect.) Frost Picture/description [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] Username halfchance[/COLOR]

Last edited:
[COLOR=333333]Name Ruby Age 3 Gender Female Personally shy but sweet on the inside, rebellious Tribe Dragon Rank To-be Mate none Offspring none Other(if a dragon put what kind fire,frost,earth ect.) Frost Picture/description [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] Username halfchance[/COLOR]
(Accepted and I guess Glacier can train you but I'll ask nickers)

Ruby sits on a small rock, crying out. Five Griffins killed her parents during the night, and it was all her fault. She'd disobeyed then and went into griffin territory. When they followed her they were attacked.
Ruby layed her body on the rock, trying to stop the blood coming from the gash on her side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom