The Haunted Forest RPG

Username: Garjzla
Character name: Amica
Species: Slytherin
Description: Amica has dark green hair that reaches her hips, and it's usually in a braid. Her eyes are silvery/gray and she has high cheekbones with slightly tan skin.
Her snake form is a 25 foot long (this is actually possible for a real snake. :p) poisonous green python with silver eyes.
Personality: Amica is clever and cunning, and she is defiantly a liar. She'll fake friendships and such, to in the end get what she wants. Whether it's a creature or a human, she'll want to either control it or kill it. Amica loves making enemies.

[COLOR=333333]Username: Garjzla[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]Character name: Amica[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]Species: Slytherin[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]Gender: Female[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]Description: Amica has dark green hair that reaches her hips, and it's usually in a braid. Her eyes are silvery/gray and she has high cheekbones with slightly tan skin.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]Her snake form is a 25 foot long (this is actually possible for a real snake. :p) poisonous green python with silver eyes.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]Personality: Amica is clever and cunning, and she is defiantly a liar. She'll fake friendships and such, to in the end get what she wants. Whether it's a creature or a human, she'll want to either control it or kill it. Amica loves making enemies.[/COLOR]
(Accepted!)

Xylo grunts, trying to contain his urges.

Luna pushes the werewolf aside and he growls "I've killed plenty of your kind with my buddies over there" he points to the two humans and reaper "Your just a coward hiding" Luna turns and punches him in the face, his buddies are to drunk to realize he fell on the ground. Luna smiles "Time to run" she says to Xylo as she starts running away from the camp

Luna pushes the werewolf aside and he growls "I've killed plenty of your kind with my buddies over there" he points to the two humans and reaper "Your just a coward hiding" Luna turns and punches him in the face, his buddies are to drunk to realize he fell on the ground. Luna smiles "Time to run" she says to Xylo as she starts running away from the camp
Xylo follows and asks "Whya re we running? We can beat them."

Back
Top Bottom