The Hunger Games --- Awesome RP!

Character name: Joseph Aramethis
District: 4
Personal token: I believe it's already been chosen... so yeah.
Personality: Quiet, angry.
Backstory: His father is a drunk, and beats his mother. A single child, he has taken much of the abuse as well. This makes him quite angry at the world in general.
Talents: Swimming, sword, knot tying.
Description/picture: Photo attached.
Other: ...Idk.

Character name: Joseph Aramethis
District: 4
Personal token: I believe it's already been chosen... so yeah.
Personality: Quiet, angry.
Backstory: His father is a drunk, and beats his mother. A single child, he has taken much of the abuse as well. This makes him quite angry at the world in general.
Talents: Swimming, sword, knot tying.
Description/picture: Photo attached.
Other: ...Idk.

(accepted! thanks for making the second character. i guess you got Brair Rose's message?)

[COLOR=333333]Character name: Joseph Aramethis[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]District: 4[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Age: 17[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Gender: Male[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Personal token: I believe it's already been chosen... so yeah.[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Personality: Quiet, angry.[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Backstory: His father is a drunk, and beats his mother. A single child, he has taken much of the abuse as well. This makes him quite angry at the world in general.[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Talents: Swimming, sword, knot tying.[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Description/picture: Photo attached.[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Other: ...Idk.[/COLOR]
Totes accepted!!!!

Back
Top Bottom