The khaki-Campbell duck Thread !!!!!!!!

New sig photo, Betsy in the lead which is her place. Sarah following, probably strayed to bill something and got behind. Mikey running his bill and usual. Boy he is loud.
I get a kick of what you said about your Mikey running his bill as usual. My Flighty is the same. Always jabbering, directing, giving orders, acting like the Sgt. at Arms.
lol.png

New pictures of the "kids". Mikey has decided that he will defend his girls - when the suspect is walking away. He floats in the tub and watches the girls forage. I'm not sure if he is being a guardian over them or hoping that they will return for a little hanky-panky. In his narrow little duck brain he has decided that hanky-panky is only to be preformed in the tub and only if invited. Other than that, I don't think there will be any fertile eggs here - if you know what I mean.

Betsy-Mikey-Sarah. Notice how much smaller Sarah seems. Mikey is the largest, Betsy not much smaller, then petite Sarah with her proper Khaki colored feet and streamlined head. Nothing wrong with Betsy's wing, she just hadn't fluffed her feathers over. Figures that a cute picture has something amiss.

New sig photo, Betsy in the lead which is her place. Sarah following, probably strayed to bill something and got behind. Mikey running his bill and usual. Boy he is loud.
They are so pretty and love how you tell their story.

I am located in woolwich few eggs would be fine just hoping to get a female lol

You'll probably want to set 6 eggs at the very least because since hatch rates are lower with incubation and especially with shipped eggs. Would you be willing to consider buying from this seller on ebay? I actually got a set of eggs from from ebay to start my flock. I set 9 eggs and hatched 4 ducks; 2 male, 2 female.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/12-Khaki-Ca...005028?hash=item4d39c9c024:g:BEwAAOSwk0pVgMLt

New pictures of the "kids". Mikey has decided that he will defend his girls - when the suspect is walking away. He floats in the tub and watches the girls forage. I'm not sure if he is being a guardian over them or hoping that they will return for a little hanky-panky. In his narrow little duck brain he has decided that hanky-panky is only to be preformed in the tub and only if invited. Other than that, I don't think there will be any fertile eggs here - if you know what I mean.
Betsy-Mikey-Sarah. Notice how much smaller Sarah seems. Mikey is the largest, Betsy not much smaller, then petite Sarah with her proper Khaki colored feet and streamlined head. Nothing wrong with Betsy's wing, she just hadn't fluffed her feathers over. Figures that a cute picture has something amiss.​
New sig photo, Betsy in the lead which is her place. Sarah following, probably strayed to bill something and got behind. Mikey running his bill and usual. Boy he is loud.​
They look super healthy & happy

Thanks @homesteadin didnt see that one when looked other day also found a women hr away selling some females today so sun taking a ride to get couple hens

So sad....unfortunately I have become too I'll to care for my kk. I have two drakes to give to a forever home. I live in southern oregon near California border. They were hatched on March 2nd of this year. They are beautiful wonderful birds. 8 am broken hearted but because I love them so much, I can not stand to see them neglected in any way. I need someone who will love them too and take very good care of them. Please let me know if you can help them and me. Thank you for your time.

So sad....unfortunately I have become too I'll to care for my kk. I have two drakes to give to a forever home. I live in southern oregon near California border. They were hatched on March 2nd of this year. They are beautiful wonderful birds. 8 am broken hearted but because I love them so much, I can not stand to see them neglected in any way. I need someone who will love them too and take very good care of them. Please let me know if you can help them and me. Thank you for your time.

So sorry to hear your story. I do pray you are able to find a good home for them.

well I'm down to 2 KCs, male/female pair. They're both going to be 22 weeks thursday. They' become, "active" if you know what I mean. No eggs yet. I also have a Pekin pair, same age, same activity.

Hoping for eggs in the near future. We'll see what happens with the weather changing.

Back
Top Bottom